Relizen is sold in 1-month supply boxes (60 tablets – 2 tablets per day).
Articles in this section
- What is the recommended dose of Relizen?
- Do I have to take Relizen with food? How long before or after meals? Do I take it at bedtime?
- Can children (less than 18 years old) take Relizen?
- If I forgot to take Relizen one day, should I double my dose the next day?
- What if I took more than one dose of Relizen a day?
- Can you take Relizen if you are using HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy)?
- Can Relizen be taken with different types of medications (e.g., blood pressure, cholesterol-lowering, heart disease, ulcer, GERD?)
- How is Relizen sold? How many tablets are in a package?
- Does Relizen come with a child-proof cap?
- How should I store Relizen?