Interactions between Relizen and other medications are not expected. Studies have not been done with Relizen taken concomitantly with other medications. However, please consult your medical professional before taking Relizen with other medications.
Articles in this section
- What is the recommended dose of Relizen?
- Do I have to take Relizen with food? How long before or after meals? Do I take it at bedtime?
- Can children (less than 18 years old) take Relizen?
- If I forgot to take Relizen one day, should I double my dose the next day?
- What if I took more than one dose of Relizen a day?
- Can you take Relizen if you are using HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy)?
- Can Relizen be taken with different types of medications (e.g., blood pressure, cholesterol-lowering, heart disease, ulcer, GERD?)
- How is Relizen sold? How many tablets are in a package?
- Does Relizen come with a child-proof cap?
- How should I store Relizen?