Relizen is not a prescription drug; a physician’s prescription is not required. However, we always recommend that you discuss your treatment plan with your healthcare professional. If your healthcare professional would like additional information on Relizen, he/she can visit Relizen.com/HCP.
Articles in this section
- Where can I purchase Relizen?
- Can I buy Relizen in retail pharmacies or stores?
- How can I contact Relizen?
- Is there a toll-free number?
- Where can I find my medical professional’s Relizen coupon code?
- Can I receive automatic refills of Relizen?
- Do I need a doctor's prescription?
- Is Relizen covered by health insurance? By Medicare / Medicaid?
- Do I need to consult my physician / gynecologist before taking Relizen?
- When will I be charged?