Relizen is supported by clinical data, and has been shown in a peer-reviewed, placebo-controlled trial to reduce hot flashes associated with menopause. Unlike phytoestrogens such as soy, black cohosh, red clover, etc., Relizen has no estrogenic effect, which means it does not act like estrogen in the body or impact estrogen levels.
Articles in this section
- How long does Relizen take to work?
- What other symptoms does Relizen help?
- How does Relizen work?
- What is Relizen?
- Who can or should use Relizen?
- Does Relizen work for night sweats?
- Does Relizen improve quality of life?
- Is Relizen non-hormonal?
- How is Relizen made?
- What are the other ingredients in Relizen?