The raw ingredients in Relizen are grown in the fields of southern Sweden. We mechanically harvest our pollen source materials, closely monitoring pollen quality. The plants are collected and pure pollen is derived and inspected for quality. Only premium pollen is used for extraction. Relizen’s Swedish manufacturing facility has passed FDA inspection, and is regularly inspected by the Swedish Medical Products Agency (MPA). Once the ingredients are extracted, they are shipped from Sweden to the United States to be made into Relizen tablets.
Articles in this section
- How long does Relizen take to work?
- What other symptoms does Relizen help?
- How does Relizen work?
- What is Relizen?
- Who can or should use Relizen?
- Does Relizen work for night sweats?
- Does Relizen improve quality of life?
- Is Relizen non-hormonal?
- How is Relizen made?
- What are the other ingredients in Relizen?