Just as the causes of hot flashes are not clear, Relizen’s mechanism of action is not fully understood. It is hypothesized that the Swedish pollen extract in Relizen works centrally, to reduce hot flashes due to menopause and has a mild serotonergic effect on the hypothalamus, the portion of the brain that maintains the body’s internal balance.*
Articles in this section
- How long does Relizen take to work?
- What other symptoms does Relizen help?
- How does Relizen work?
- What is Relizen?
- Who can or should use Relizen?
- Does Relizen work for night sweats?
- Does Relizen improve quality of life?
- Is Relizen non-hormonal?
- How is Relizen made?
- What are the other ingredients in Relizen?